The opinion of the court was delivered by: MCGOHEY
In a proceeding by Reading Co., as owner of the Steamtug Patience and Steamtug Wyomissing for exoneration from or limitation of liability arising out of sinking of coal barges James J. Kelly, Highball, Cape Neddick and Gardner Pattison, petitioner's right to limit liability has been conceded by the following claimants:
1. M. & J. Tracy, Inc. as owner of the barge Cape Neddick and bailee of cargo thereon.
2. Segrave Transportation Co., Inc. as owner of barge James J. Kelly, and barge Highball.
3. Burns Bros. as owner of barge Gardner Pattision and cargo thereon.
4. Premium Coal Co. as owner of cargo aboard James J. Kelly.
5. Vijax Coal and Oil Corp. as owner of cargo aboard barge Highball.
The facts found are as follows:
1. Reading Company is a Pennsylvania corporation and owner of the Steamtugs Patience and Wyomissing.
2. M. & J. Tracy, Inc. is a New York corporation and the owner of the barge Cape Neddick and bailee of the cargo laden thereon.
3. Segrave Transportation Co., Inc. is a New York corporation and was the owner of the barges James J. Kelly and Highball.
4. Burns Bros. is a New York corporation and was the owner of the barge Garner Pattison and cargo laden thereon.
5. Vijax Coal & Oil Corporation is a New York corporation and the owner of the cargo laden aboard the barge Highball.
6. Premium Coal Co., Inc. is a New York corporation and the owner of the cargo laden on the barge James J. Kelly.
7. The tug Patience is a steamtug of approximately 198 net tons, having a length of 122.3 feet, breadth of 25 feet, depth ...