CERTIFICATE OF COUNSEL
The undersigned, as attorney and counselor for the defendant Steven Fellouris above named hereby certifies as follows:
(1) I have read and fully explained to the defendant all the accusations against the defendant which are set forth in the Indictment (Information) in this case;
(2) To the best of my knowledge and belief each statement set forth in the foregoing petition is in all respects accurate and true;
(3) The plea of "GUILTY", as offered by the defendant in paragraph 24 of the foregoing petition, accords with my understanding of the facts as related to me by the defendant, and is consistent with my advice to the defendant;
(4) In my opinion the defendant's waiver of all reading of the Indictment (Information) in open court, and of all further proceedings upon arraignment as provided in Rule 10, is voluntarily and understandingly made; and I recommend to the court that the waiver be accepted by the court;
(5) In my opinion the plea of "GUILTY", as offered by the defendant in paragraph 24 of the foregoing petition, is voluntarily and understandingly made; and I recommend to the court that the plea of "GUILTY" be now accepted and entered on behalf of the defendant as requested in paragraph 24 of the foregoing petition.
(6) I have read and understood and explained to the defendant all the provisions of Rule 11, Fed. R. Crim. P.
Signed by me in open court in the presence of the defendant above named this 20 Day of March, 1992.
Attorney for the Defendant
Good cause appearing therefor from the foregoing petition of the defendant above named and the certificate of his counsel, and from all proceedings heretofore had in this case, IT IS ORDERED that the petition be granted and that the defendant's plea of "GUILTY" be accepted and entered as prayed in the petition and as recommended in the certificate of counsel.
Done in open court this 20 Day of March, 1992.
Constance Baker Motley
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2004 VersusLaw Inc.