United States District Court, Southern District of New York
May 12, 2003
LUIS DEJESUS, PLAINTIFF(S),
WILLIAMS, C.O., BADGE #5369, AND JOHN DOE, C.O., BADGE #10157, DEFENDANT(S)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Laura Taylor Swain, United States District Judge.
It is hereby ORDERED:
1. That Plaintiff shall have until June 23, 2003 to retain counsel or appear pro se in this action.
2. If Plaintiff retains counsel, that counsel shall file a Notice of Appearance no later than the date listed in paragraph 1.
3. Plaintiff shall provide medical releases to Corporation Counsel of the City of New York no later than the date listed in paragraph 1.
4. If Plaintiff fails to comply with this Order, this action may be dismissed with prejudice for failure prosecute or to comply with an order of the Court, without further notice.
5. Corporation Counsel shall file with the Court and serve on Plaintiff by July 7, 2003 certification as to whether it has received the releases referred to in paragraph 3 from Plaintiff.
© 1992-2003 VersusLaw Inc.