United States District Court, S.D. New York
April 26, 2004.
R&M JEWELRY, LLC, et al., Plaintiffs, -against- MICHAEL ANTHONY JEWELERS, INC., et al., Defendants
The opinion of the court was delivered by: RONALD ELLIS, Magistrate Judge
MEMORANDUM OPINION & ORDER
WHEREAS the parties have submitted a stipulation that they consent to
extensions of various scheduling dates related to Markman proceedings,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT the Markman schedule shall be amended in the
1) expert reports shall be due on May 28, 2004; and
2) expert depositions shall be completed by June 28, 2004; and
3) Markman briefs shall be submitted by July 19, 2004; and
4) responsive briefs shall be submitted by August 9, 2004; and
5) the June 25, 2004 conference before the Honorable Laura Taylor Swain
is adjourned to August 20, 2004, at 11:00a.m.
© 1992-2004 VersusLaw Inc.