United States District Court, S.D. New York
June 17, 2004.
STEVEN M. LOUROS, Plaintiff,
LEONARD KREICAS Defendant.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: LEWIS KAPLAN, District Judge
PROPOSED AMENDED SCHEDULING ORDER
Upon consent of the parties, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. No additional parties may be joined after February 1, 2004.
2. No amendments to the pleadings will be permitted after
February 1, 2004.
3. The parties shall make required Rule 26(a)(2) disclosures
with respect to:
(a) expert witnesses on or before March 15, 2004.
(b) rebuttal expert witnesses on or before April 15,
4. All discovery, including deposition of experts, shall be
completed on or before September 10, 2004.
5. A joint pretrial order in the form prescribed in Judge
Kaplan's individual rules shall be filed on or before the later
of December 20, 2004 or 30 days after decision on motions for
6. No motion for summary judgment shall be served after the
deadline fixed for submission of the pretrial order. The filing
of a motion for summary judgment does not relieve the parties of
the obligation to file the pretrial order on time.
7. If any party claim a right to trial by jury, proposed voir
dire questions and jury instructions shall be filed with the
joint pretrial order.
8. Each party or group of parties aligned in interest shall
submit not less than ten (10) days prior to trial: (a) a trial
brief setting forth a summary of its contentions and dealing with
any legal and evidentiary problems anticipated at trial and (b) any motions in
9. This scheduling order may be altered or amended only on a
showing of good cause not foreseeable at the date hereof. Counsel
should not assume that extensions will be granted as a matter of
10. Rule 26(a)(1) disclosure by February 1, 2004 including
initial document requests.
© 1992-2004 VersusLaw Inc.