United States District Court, S.D. New York
February 14, 2005.
IN RE WORLDCOM, INC. SECURITIES LITIGATION. This Document Relates to: ALL ACTIONS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: DENISE COTE, District Judge
It is hereby
ORDERED that the parties in the consolidated class action
should be prepared to address at the February 18, 2005 final
(1) The Lead Plaintiff's Motion in Limine No. 1.
(2) The Lead Plaintiff's Motion in Limine No. 5.
(3) The Lead Plaintiff's request in response to the Underwriter
Defendants' Motion in Limine No. 9 that Nye be permitted to file
a supplemental expert report with an aggregate Section 12 damage
analysis that excludes aftermarket purchasers.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that reply briefs on the following
motions in limine shall be filed by February 25:
(1) The Underwriter Defendants' Motion in Limine No. 7 and
Andersen's motion to exclude evidence of its status.
(2) Andersen's motion to exclude the Report of Investigation by
the Special Investigative Committee of the Board of Directors of
© 1992-2005 VersusLaw Inc.