United States District Court, S.D. New York
April 4, 2005.
LIONEL LEDESMA, Appellant-Petitioner
Raymond Cunningham, Superintendent Respondents. State of New York County of Sullivan.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: LEWIS KAPLAN, District Judge
I Lionel Ledesma, sworn to deposes and says, that I am the
appellant-petitioner herein and make this Affidavit in Support of
a Application for Forma Pauperis relief before this court
pursuant to Title 28 section 1915 of the USCA in that I am
without counsel nor do I have the funds to pay for the cost of
counsel and the perfection of this appeal.
1. Furthermore, this Application and Affidavit is being file in
that I was formally at the Woodbourne Correctional Facility,
where I originally filed Civil Litigation pursuant to title 28
section 2254 of the USCA.
2. That since the original filing of the This Civil Application
and Forma Pauperis this court has not made any determination with
respect to these matters, and for that reason this appellant
submits this application in further support of that request.
3. Appellant-Petitioner is presently at the Woodbourne
Correctional Facility under idle status and makes approximately
2.25 per week. Petitioner is without any funds necessary to pay
the cost of the production of this appeal.
4. Appellant presently does not have any funds necessary to
cover the cost of the perfection of this appeal.
5. Appellant does not have any bank account nor does he own any
real property or other forms of property.
6. Appellant does not own anything of value and does not
receive any funds from any source outside.
Thus, pursuant to Title 28 section 1915 USCA and
© 1992-2005 VersusLaw Inc.