United States District Court, S.D. New York
August 12, 2005.
IN RE WORLDCOM, INC. SECURITIES LITIGATION. This Document Relates to: All Actions IN RE PAINEWEBBER GOALS SECURITIES LITIGATION. This Document Relates to: All Actions.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: DENISE COTE, District Judge
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED AND AGREED, by and among the parties
hereto, that the following provisions shall resolve the discovery
dispute between Plaintiff and Arthur Andersen described in the
letter submitted to the Court a letter dated May 20, 2005 and
that the following provisions shall also apply to the Director
Defendants named in this action:
1. Defendant Arthur Andersen LLP ("Andersen") will depose
plaintiff Ronald D. Aubert on June 14, 2005 at 10:00 am in the
office of Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP at 101 Park
Avenue, New York, New York.
2. Plaintiffs withdraw the motion to certify as a class
representative plaintiff Beatrice Tuttleman.
3. The deposition of plaintiff Justin Tuttelman shall be
adjourned and rescheduled.
4. The time within which the Director Defendants are required
to respond to the motion for class certification shall be
extended to and including September 26, 2005.
5. The time for plaintiffs to reply on the motion for class
certification shall be extended to and including October 26,
© 1992-2005 VersusLaw Inc.