UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT WESTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
April 27, 2006
MICHAEL WOODY, PLAINTIFF,
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK AT GENESEO, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: David G. Larimer United States District Judge
After a conference with counsel on April 11, 2006, the following schedule shall control the prosecution of this case:
1. Defendants' motion to enlarge the scheduling order (Dkt. #17) is denied.
2. A jury trial is scheduled for Monday, October 23, 2006 at 9:00 a.m. A pretrial conference will be held October 12, 2006 at 3:00 p.m.
3. The Court's schedules a status/settlement conference on June 1, 2006 at 2:00 p.m.
4. Plaintiff must make a written demand for settlement on defense counsel by May 5, 2006 and defendants must respond by May 19, 2006.
5. Defendants' counsel must submit a letter to plaintiff's counsel by May 5, 2006 identifying his view of the claims that should be eliminated or narrowed; plaintiff must respond to that by May 12, 2006.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2006 VersusLaw Inc.