UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
December 18, 2007
MARCIA SPAHR, PLAINTIFF,
COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, ET AL., DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Norman A. Mordue, Chief Judge
The above matter comes to me following a Report-Recommendation by Magistrate Judge George H. Lowe, duly filed on the 26th day of November 2007. Following ten days from the service thereof, the Clerk has sent me the file, including any and all objections filed by the parties herein.
After careful review of all of the papers herein, including the Magistrate Judge's Report-Recommendation, and no objections submitted thereto, it is
1. The Report-Recommendation is hereby approved.
2. (1) The case is dismissed for failure to comply with the Court's September 25, 2007 Order.
(2) Plaintiff's motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis (Dkt. No. 2) is denied as moot.
(3) Plaintiff's motion to appoint counsel (Dkt. No. 4) is denied as moot.
3. The Clerk of the Court shall serve a copy of this Order upon all parties and the Magistrate Judge assigned to this case.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.