The opinion of the court was delivered by: Randolph F. Treece United States Magistrate Judge
On December 6, 2012, this Court issued a Decision and Order, wherein the parties were directed to "meet and confer consistent with the [Court's] directives."
Consistent with that direction, the parties filed a joint Status Report advising the Court that they have entered into an agreement as to nature of Dr. Dixon's supplemental expert report and a timetable in order to complete expert disclosure. Dkt. No. 47.
Accordingly, the Scheduling Order shall be amended as follows:
1. Fact discovery shall be completed by January 30, 2013;
2. Bartnick's Rule 35 examination shall occur on or about January 16, 2013;
3. Bartnick's expert report regarding permanency shall be served no later than January 30, 2013;
4. CSX's expert report shall be served on or before March 15, 2013;
5. Rebuttal expert reports, if any, shall be exchanged on or before March 29, 2013;
6. After the exchanged of all expert reports, the parties may depose the experts, however, expert depositions must be completed by April 30, 2013;
7. The final day to file dispositive motions is May 31, 2013;
8. All other provisions of the Scheduling Order shall ...